Sorry for the lack of content recently guys. I’ve been so busy I haven’t had the time to do anything recently. But here’s a quick and uber tasty snack recipe for you all you can make in literally 10 minutes if you’re hungry and cba to make anything lavish.
I went to France recently with my gf and came across something similar at a cafe we were at, realised it was real easy to make and also tasty so I thought I’d share it with you guys. Enjoy!
(Preparation time: 10 minutes, Difficulty Level: 1 – Sooper Easy)
(Suitable for Vegetarians)
- Sliced bread
- Whole tomato
- Tomato Salsa (If you can’t get any salsa, I will be uploading a homemade salsa recipe soon).
- Cheese (Any type you like)
1) Toast your bread until nice and crunchy.
2) Place some foil on a shallow baking tray. (Something you can stick under the grill).
3) Once done, spread half a table spoon of salsa over each slice of toast and place onto the baking tray.
4) Thinly slice the tomato and place one or two of the slices on top of the salsa.
5) Cut or grate your cheese and place on top of the tomatoes.
6) Turn grill on to medium/high heat and place toast under until cheese is melted and golden.
- If your grill is an electric one, pre heat before step 1 to medium/high heat.
7) Take it out once done, serve with a side of salad or whatever and enjoy.