Okay, I’m gonna admit right off the bat that this one is a bit of a weird one, but do not be fooled by its composition because I would say its 10 times better than your average Joe’s sarnie. I would know I grew up on this stuff and still eat it to this day.
Coming from an Asian background I had loads of wacky and tasty foods which may seem a bit weird to some, but I guarantee you once you try it you’ll be hooked. So, here’s a little quickie meal you can whip up in 5 minutes for you hungry lot.
(Preparation/Cooking time: 5 Minutes, Difficulty Level: 1 – Sooper Easy)
(Suitable for Vegetarians)
- Sliced Bread
- Soya Sauce
1) Start by making your sunny side egg.
- Check out my ‘How To’ post on how to make the perfect sunny side.
2) Lay out your bread on a plate.
- Your bread can either be fresh or toasted, totally up to you.
3) Once eggs are done, lay them out onto the bread.
4) Splash a few drops of soya sauce onto the eggs and let it run onto the bread for it to soak it up a little.
5) Add the final slice of bread, serve and enjoy!