Starting uni or even living out by ourselves may be a daunting experience for the most of us, especially when it comes to food. Our parents aren’t there to help us and most of the time, all we know how to make is beans on toast.
What can you eat? What do you even buy when you go shopping? And what do you even bring with you when you pack for uni?
I’ll show you many of my personal tips, tricks and useful info you will or may need for before and during your time at uni so you don’t need to worry about anything.
Oh and one more thing, if you actually learn and try out my recipes your potential flatmates will think you’re amazing and it’s a great talking point especially when you’re meeting them for the first time. Trust me, it happened to me when I was in first year and everyone in my block knew I could cook within the first month ;D
Follow the links below to my different tips and tricks:
- What should I bring to Uni? (Coming Soon)
- What should I buy when I go shopping? (Coming Soon)
- What should I keep stocked up in my kitchen?
- What should I do if….?
- How long can I keep this before it kills me in my sleep? (Coming Soon)
- How to plan your daily or weekly menus to save yourself some time. (Coming Soon)
Also check out my ‘HOW TO:’ guides for more simple cooking tips in the kitchen: